One enters history at the front doors, hand-carved "in
or around the year 1650". The doors were traced through the Catholic church
in Valencia, and belonged to a family in Castellon de la Plana, north of Valencia,
Spain. Four meters in height, 3 inches thick, they are made from high elevation
pine from the Pyrennes Mtns of northern Spain. They were found during a demolition
of the estate in Castellon in 1990, and were restored by artisano, 90 year old
Senor Antonio Querrol. These doors were Sr. Querrol's final project before departing.